We are engaged in manufacturing 45 Deg,90 Deg ,180 Deg Socket Weld Elbow
, Designed in line with international quality standards, our range is categorized into SR (Short Radius) elbows and LR (Long Radius) elbows. The SR (Short Radius) elbow (with a center-to-face dimension of 1.0 X diameter) is mainly used in tight areas where clearance is required. Our LR (Long Radius) elbows have center-to-face dimension of 1.5 X diameter and used when space is available and flow is more critical.
The elbow fitting is generally used to change the direction in piping and is also known as "quarter bend".
- It can attached to rubber with stainless steel clamps
- The elbow is available in many material like silicon, rubber compounds and galvanized steel and connects rigid or IMC circuit together to allow for 90 degree bends
- It can be made using tough nylon material or NPT thread
15 NB To 100 NB in LBS : 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
ASTM A 182 F - 304, 304H, 304L, 304LN, 316, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 316Ti, 309, 310, 317L, 321, 347, 904L, etc.
- Cupro Nickel (UNS No. : Alloy 706, Alloy 715, Alloy 71640)
- Hastelloy (UNS No. : N10665, N10276, N06455), Nickel (UNS No. : N02200,N02201, N02205)
- Monel (UNS No. : N04400, N05500)
- Inconel (UNS No. :N06600, N06601, N06625, N08800, N08825)
- Titanium, Alloy 20, etc.